
Very quick as am in aircon office of Racha Hotel on Phuket Island waiting for the speedboat to take us to Racha Island and our super luxury hotel. I realised how super luxury it was going to be when they asked us to select, from a range, which scent of products we'd like to have already installed in the bathroom of the room when we get there (for those who care, of course we went for jasmine) The king of fragrances! Or something like that.....maybe I've had too much sun to the head. Entirely likely, as we did sit outside for hours on the ferry ride here (totally stunning ferry ride, by the way, but then most of the rest of the world has been to Thailand and ferry hopped so I don't need to bore you with the beauty of it when I'm one of the last people left on earth who has got to my thirties and not done it) and I do think I'm a completely different colour than I was this morning...or maybe I've just sunburnt my retinas.
Okay, laters. Going to make like it's an Elton party now and hop on the speedboat to the private island. No, I'm serious. We really are!

1 comment:
Sounds blimmin marvellous! Glad to hear you're getting into the swing of things in fabulous style.
(Back to me - I think you'll find that I am now the last person in their thirties not to have ferry hopped in Thailand. Done Southampton - Le Havre a good couple of times mind, and not everyone can say they've done that now, can they?)
Post a Comment