Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Revelation

Now, I've known my friend Claire for quite some time but I have learnt something about her this holiday. She is, quite simply, flypaper for Turkish men. They absolutely love her. We can be walking down the street and they are almost falling at her feet professing undying love. She has a power over them that has to be seen to be believed.

I need to find out if her power only works in Turkey or if it's Turkish men the world over who are smitten by her charms. As such, I propose to drive her down Green Lanes in Haringay and see how many Turkish men actually jump on the car trying to get nearer to her.

I am excited by the prospect that when out drinking with her, I may never have to pay for a kebab again.

(just some of the men - notice the flypaper effect. They are quite literally smitten so much they are physically stuck to her)



No comments: